You’ve Unlocked 50 EXTRA Entries for Ozark Mountain Ranch! To check out, just Add Any Donation.
If you are registering for or participating in a OneCountry Give sweepstakes, participation is subject to our Official Rules and any other rules and regulations applicable to such sweepstakes (collectively, the "Rules"). If this Policy conflicts with or is inconsistent with a statement in the Rules concerning your privacy, the Rules will apply.
1. Notice to EU Residents. This Policy is intended to provide adequate and consistent safeguards for the handling of personal information in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the "Directive") and all the relevant transposing legislation of the Directive in the European Union/European Economic Area, the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act, as such laws may from time to time be amended and valid during the application of this Policy, the Privacy Shield, and any other privacy laws, regulations and principles concerning the collection, storage, use, transfer and other processing of personal data transferred from the European Economic Area or Switzerland to the United States including but not limited to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the "General Data Protection Regulation") as of its entry into force on 25 May 2018.
2. Processing Personal Information. OneCountry agrees to observe the following principles when processing personal information:
(a) Data will be processed fairly and in accordance with applicable law.
(b) Data will be collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not processed further in ways incompatible with those purposes.
(c) Data will be relevant to and not excessive for the purposes for which they are collected and used. Data subjects in the EU will be asked to provide their clear and unequivocal consent for the collection, processing and transfer of their personal data.
(e) If the participant assists, data will be accurate and, where necessary kept up up-to-date. Reasonable steps will be taken to rectify or delete personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete once OneCountry learns of such.
(g) Data will be deleted or amended following a relevant request by the concerned data subject, should such notice comply with the applicable legislation each time.
(i) Appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures will be taken to prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing and unauthorized or accidental loss, destruction or damage to data. In case of any such violation with respect to personal data, OneCountry will take appropriate steps to end the violation and determine liabilities in accordance with applicable law and will cooperate with the competent authorities.
3. Information Collected through Website. OneCountry collects both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. When OneCountry refers simply to the term information in this Policy OneCountry is referring to how OneCountry collects, uses, or shares both the personally identifiable, and non-personally identifiable information that it collects.Personally identifiable information refers to information that is collected in conjunction with your name. Non-personally identifiable information refers to information that OneCountry may collect from you that is not collected in conjunction with your name.OneCountry does not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it voluntarily. If you do not want OneCountry to collect personally identifiable information about you, you can simply decide not to submit it to OneCountry. The personally identifiable information that OneCountry collects includes:
(b) date of birth
(c) contact information, such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number and
(d) other personal information you provide to OneCountry on the Website and other data collected automatically through the Website.
OneCountry does not seek any personally identifiable information from children, and the Website is not designed to solicit information from children under 13 years of age. To participate in any sweepstakes through this Website, you must be at least 13 years of age.
4. Use of Information. OneCountry's primary purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with services or information that you request or to assist in processing your payments. OneCountry may also decide to use information about you to track how you use the Website or to help OneCountry enhance your online experience. For example, OneCountry may access your account information to provide technical support and quality assurance. In addition, OneCountry may aggregate the personally identifiable information that you provide with the personally identifiable information that other users provide in order to conduct research, analysis, or studies for OneCountry's own purposes (i.e., not related to providing you with specific services), including improving OneCountry's services and future sweepstakes.
OneCountry may also use the information that you provide to OneCountry to communicate with you about OneCountry's current activities, future events and sweepstakes or to notify you about any changes to OneCountry's services.If you decide that you would no longer like to receive such messages you can opt-out from receiving such emails from OneCountry. In order to opt-out you can click on an unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of every commercial e-mail that you receive from OneCountry. If you opt-out, you will continue to receive communications from OneCountry relating to any payments you make or other services you request or purchase. If you decide at a later time that you would like to receive commercial emails from OneCountry, you may be able to re-add yourself to OneCountry's communication list.OneCountry may use the information you provide to report on sweepstakes results in accordance with the Official Rules.
5. Methods of Information Collection
(b) Sweepstakes, contests and promotion information. You can participate in OneCountry sweepstakes, contests, and promotions as long as you meet eligibility requirements and comply with all applicable Rules. As part of your participation, OneCountry may request your name, mailing address, e-mail address and other information in order to administer the promotion, notify winners, etc.
(c) Mailing list information. You can be added to the OneCountry mailing list upon request subscriptions to the mailing list can be cancelled at any time.
(d) Support information. When you submit a request, review or comment to OneCountry's customer service department or participate in any interactive services OneCountry offers (today or in the future), OneCountry may ask you for your e-mail address or other contact information so OneCountry can follow up with you and OneCountry may obtain other personal information about you.
(e) Survey information. When you complete a survey on-line, OneCountry may ask for certain information from you, including your age, zip code, shopping habits, e-mail and/or mailing address.
(f) Billing and delivery information. When you make a contribution on the Website, OneCountry will use your information to process and fill your order. OneCountry may send you an e-mail to confirm or update you on your order. OneCountry may also need to contact you by regular mail, e-mail or phone if OneCountry has any questions regarding your order.
(i) Other Information. OneCountry may use tracking software and similar technology, which automatically collects information about your computer hardware and software and use of the Website. This information may be used by OneCountry for the operation of the Website and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
(j) Credit Card Information. When you use a credit card to make a contribution, you are actually being redirected to OneCountry's third-party provider. ONECOUNTRY DOES NOT COLLECT, ACCESS, STORE OR PROCESS ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
6. Protection of your Information
(a) Information security. All electronic personal information held by OneCountry is maintained on systems that are protected by up-to-date secure network architectures that contain firewalls and intrusion detection devices. The data saved in servers is "backed up" (i.e. the data are recorded on separate media) to avoid the consequences of any inadvertent erasure, destruction or loss otherwise. The servers are stored in facilities with high security, access restricted to unauthorized personnel, fire detection and response systems.
(b) Physical and administrative security. OneCountry employs reasonable physical and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, OneCountry cannot and will not insure the security of your information. Accordingly, OneCountry assumes no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond OneCountry's reasonable control.
7. Sharing your Information. Except for the following situations, OneCountry does not rent, sell, or share your information with other people or companies:
(a) Sharing Your Information with Subcontractors. In OneCountry's efforts to provide the best quality service and experience to you, OneCountry may share information with subcontractors that provide OneCountry with services. These services may include, among other things, helping to provide services that you request, helping to create or maintain OneCountry databases, helping to research and analyze the people who request services information from OneCountry, and/or helping to process payment card information.
(b) Sharing Your Information as Permitted by Law. OneCountry may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your personally identifiable information with governmental entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal processes, or as OneCountry believes is necessary to exercise its legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against OneCountry, or to defend against possible legal claims that OneCountry determines in its sole discretion might be brought against it.
(c) Sharing Your Information with Law Enforcement. OneCountry may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that OneCountry reasonably believes to be unlawful, or that OneCountry reasonably believes may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, OneCountry reserves the right to release your information to law enforcement agencies if OneCountry determine, in OneCountry's sole judgment, that either you have violated OneCountry's policies or the release of your information may protect the rights, property or safety of OneCountry, you, or another person.
(d) Business Transition. If OneCountry becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of its assets, your information will be transferred to the acquiring entity.
(e) Your Comments. If you post a Comment to the Website, the information that you choose to post, including any personal information that you choose to post, may be available generally to the public.
(f) Marketing Companies. OneCountry generally only provides limited, non-personally identifiable information (e.g., the city, or the state, in which a device is located or information about your search or posting history) usually in conjunction with a randomly assigned number or a number assigned to your OneCountry account and not in conjunction with your name. However, for certain sweepstakes, OneCountry may provide third-party advertisers with your email address which may be used by such companies to provide you with information about other products, services or companies.
(g) Sharing Your Information with Charities and Prize Providers. If you enter a sweepstakes, whether by making a contribution or using an alternate method of entry, you agree that OneCountry may share your name and contact information with the applicable charity and with any entity providing prizes for that sweepstakes, who may use your information for marketing purposes.
(h) Sweepstakes Winners. As further explained in the Rules, by entering into a sweepstakes, you grant OneCountry the right to disclose name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, video images, likenesses and/or voice to the general public if you are a sweepstakes winner.
8. Third-Party Websites. The Website and OneCountry e-mails may link to third parties' websites. It is also possible that third parties websites or e-mails may link to OneCountry's Website. OneCountry is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by third parties.OneCountry encourages you to read the privacy policies of these websites before transmitting any personal information to third parties.
9. Information Provided from Outside the United States. The Website is hosted in the United States and each Sweepstakes drawing takes place within the United States. Accordingly, by submitting any personal information to OneCountry or enter a sweepstakes, you are transferring your personal information to the United States and you consent to such transfer.
11. EU-U.S. Privacy Shield. If you believe that OneCountry has not adhered to this Policy in connection with the transfer of your personal information to the United States, please contact OneCountry by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, OneCountry agrees to settle your dispute exclusively under the arbitration rules set forth in this Section 11. OneCountry's participation in the "Privacy Shield" applies to all personal information that is received from the European Union and European Economic Area.OneCountry remain responsible and liable under the "Privacy Shield Principles" if third-party agents that OneCountry engages to process personal information on our behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless OneCountry can prove that OenCountry is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.You may request access to any personal information maintained on you by OneCountry at any time by emailing email@example.com. If you believe that OneCountry has not adhered to this Policy, please contact OneCountry by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you feel that your complaint pursuant to this Section 11 has been addressed incompletely, OneCountry invite you to let OneCountry know for further investigation. For any complaints that cannot be resolved with OneCountry directly, OneCountry has chosen to settle the dispute exclusively by the International Centre for Dispute Resolution ("ICDR") in accordance with its International Arbitration Rules. To file a complaint via ICDR, please visit http://go.adr.org/privacyshield.html. For complaints left unresolved by all other available mechanisms, you may invoke binding arbitration with the Privacy Shield Panel, which consists of a pool of 20 arbitrators designated by the Department of Commerce and the European Commission, from which the parties will be able to select either one or three arbitrators.OneCountry is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
12. Your Rights. You may email email@example.com to review, update, and revise your personal information.If access is denied, you have the right to be informed about the reasons for denial. You may resort to the dispute resolution described in this Policy as well as in any competent regulatory body or authority. OneCountry shall handle in a transparent and timely manner any type of internal dispute resolution procedure about personal information is conducted.If any information is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that the data be amended. It is your responsibility to provide OneCountry with accurate personal information about yourself and to inform OneCountry of any changes. (e.g. new home address or change of name). If you demonstrate that the purpose for which the data is being processed in no longer legal or appropriate, the data will be deleted, unless the applicable law requires otherwise. You also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data for any reason by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. California Users: Your California Privacy Rights. OneCountry is in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. California's "Shine the Light" law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses' practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. By providing personal information in connection with a sweepstakes or rewards program, you expressly authorize OneCountry to share your name and contact information with both the charity benefiting from such sweepstakes and the entity providing prizes for that sweepstakes and your email address with third parties. You expressly agree that these entities may use the information OneCountry provides for marketing purposes. In accordance with California's "Shine the Light" law, Civil Code section 1798.83, OneCountry will provide you with an information sharing disclosure once per year that lists any third parties with which OneCountry shared your information for marketing purposes along with a description of your rights you under California Civil Code section 1798.83. To receive your information sharing disclosure, email OneCountry at email@example.com. If you want OneCountry to stop sharing your email contact information with third parties (if OneCountry has your email contact information), you may notify OneCountry at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, in order to provide you with certain rewards and prizes, OneCountry must share your information. Please follow the instructions provided to you by third parties to unsubscribe from their messages. If you have opted-out as described above, and thereafter you elect to use a service or promotion that requires OneCountry to contact you or share your information with a third party (e.g., you enter into a new sweepstakes after opting-out), then your previous opt-out preferences will not apply.Also, please note that OneCountry has not yet developed a response to browser "Do Not Track" signals, and do not change any of OneCountry's data collection practices when OneCountry receive such signals. OneCountry will continue to evaluate potential responses to "Do Not Track" signals in light of industry developments or legal changes.
15. Obligations to Data Protection Authorities. OneCountry will respond diligently and appropriately to requests from DPAs about this Policy or compliance with applicable data protection privacy laws and regulations. OneCountry will, upon request, provide DPAs with names and contact details of the individuals designated to handle this process. With regard to transfers of personal information, OneCountry will (i) cooperate with inquiries from the DPA responsible for the entity exporting the data and (ii) respect its decisions, consistent with applicable law and due process rights. With regard to transfers of data to third parties, OneCountry will comply with DPAs' decisions relating to it and cooperate with all DPAs in accordance with applicable legislation.